|Vaux Vintage Ivory Sweater, $48 | Pepperberry Cropped Drawcord Cardi, $59.31 | The Awaking Ingenue 50s Gingham Top, $52 | Darling UK Gracie Skirt, $40.25 | Stop Staring Raileen Dress, $150 (Image via Forms of Fashion) | Mesmerize Mariel Pants, $90 | High Waisted Side Zip Pin Up Shorts (Sold out Mink Pink shown)|
2) I've had a lot of comments suggesting that cropped cardigans are the greatest item to layer with dresses or peplum. I take your advice very seriously so I've been eyeing this delightful Pepperberry version.
3) Etsy for the win again! This 50s top is undeniably adorable and I could style it with every skirt, pair of shorts, or pants in my closet. Boy, our grandmothers and mothers sure knew how to rock a collar!
4) I would wear this skirt to press events or the Curve show with a silky secretary blouse.
5) I had never tried any reproduction clothing until I stepped into the Raileen by Stop Staring. This dress looks incredible on, I felt transformed.
6) In a fantastic vintage store, which also sells reproduction brands, I grabbed these pants and thought I'd try them on with a vintage blouse I was more interested in. I never, ever find pants so I did not have high expectations. Once on, I realized: THESE PANTS ARE FUCKING GENIUS! Every woman in the world should have a pair -- they're thick so there are no bumps, they flatter the waist and elongate the leg, and they feel as comfortable as leggings.
7) These are sold out, but I love the cut and I'm always on the hunt for these high waist shorts. Modcloth, Pin Up Girl Clothing, Bernie Dexter, Shop Ruche, and Modcloth all have different versions and I want them all. It's a problem.